Vision for Learning
Believe. Strive. Succeed.
- Challenge: to strive and develop as learners with a growth mindset.
- Commit: to be persistent, resilient and to succeed in all that we do.
- Collaborate: to work together and learn from each other in achieving our goals.
- Connect: to be immersed in our Catholic, local and global communities.
- Create: to engage in creative thinking through authentic learning experiences.
The goal of the college is to provide quality Catholic education. We have a clear focus on academic excellence for all students. Our philosophy is based on the premise that good education involves setting high standards and motivating and challenging students to achieve those standards.
We believe that good learning takes place in an organised, structured and disciplined environment. We have very clear expectations for our students in respect to the college uniform, grooming, manners, conduct, attitude and commitment to homework.
Respect for others is one of the college’s basic rules. Every student is an individual and every student is important, irrespective of his or her class, age, colour, religion or ability. We challenge our students to respect the person, the name and the property of every other student in the college. The staff and students at Casimir respect each other and, as a result, there is a very happy and positive spirit within the school. It is a good, busy and exciting place to learn.